Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Točk balance.
- Registering on the site.
- Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time.
- Review Submission — Earn Točk for submitting product reviews.
- Sending Invitations — Earn Točk by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn Točk for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn Točk for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
The value of Točk is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to Točk, and an exchange rate of Točk earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
You can redeem your Točk at checkout. If you have accumulated enough Točk to redeem them you will have the option of using Točk as one of the payment methods. The option to use Točk, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Točk can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Točk may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your Točk until you accrue a minimum number of Točk, at which they will become available for redemption. Točk may also be capped at the maximum value of Točk which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued Točk before you are able to earn more Točk.
You have the ability to view and manage your Točk through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total Točk (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum Točk limit and a cumulative history of Točk acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding Točk, including expiration notifications.
Točk can be set to expire. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.Note:
- Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose Točk, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Točk section of the My Account area.